James Gerrard specialises in providing professional financial advice and is located in Sydney CBD. His vision is to guide clients to achieve maximum success in life. So how do you define success? Success is made up of the things that are the most important to you in life. Some broad examples are:
- Living in the area that you want to live in
- Being able to do the things that you love to do in life
- Enjoying your desired lifestyle without compromise
- Accumulating a certain level of wealth
- Retiring when you want to with assets that will ensure you enjoy financial security and independence throughout your life
- Leaving a legacy that you are proud of – being remembered the way that you want
- Each person will define success differently hence the need for financial planning advice to be personalised and provided on an individual basis. We believe that the value of advice can be shown by the graph below.
Most people go through life and do fine, typically they meet a special person, settle down, buy a house, raise a family and build a decent level of assets for retirement. However, there is the potential for a higher level of success that they cannot obtain. Why? Because they lack the structure, guidance and advice prohibiting them to achieve a higher level of success.
There is no shortcut to any place worth going (Helen Keller 1880 – 1968)
Through professional financial advice, James can increase your ‘success’. He will first undertake a review of your current situation and recommend ways to help you optimise your opportunities and restructure and reorganise the ways you do things. You then work together to identify the future goals and successes that are important to you, and implement a plan to work towards them in a structured, reviewable and measurable way.
James’s goal is to move you from where you were going (realised success), to somewhere higher (potential success) – achieved through structure, guidance and advice.