James Gerrard is a Certified Financial Planner professional having practiced within the financial services industry in Sydney since 2001.
He has been recognised as one of Australia’s top 50 financial planners by the Australian Financial Review Smart Investor magazine.
James is an expert in providing personal financial planning advice and has helped many Sydneysiders find direction with their finances.
For a financial advisor in Sydney to help you get ahead, book a free financial planning meeting now.
Making a change for the better is only one meeting away.
Prior to founding FinancialAdvisor.com.au, James was a Partner at PSK Financial Services and prior to that was a Senior Financial Adviser at Godfrey Pembroke Financial Consultants where he focused on providing holistic financial advice to high net worth individuals. James’s past experience also includes working for the NSW Attorney General’s Department in the areas of Corporate Finance and Financial Advisory.
- Doctor of Business Administration (Deakin University – expected completion 2017)
– Master of Business Administration (Deakin University)
– Certified Financial Planner (Financial Planning Association of Australia)
– Bachelor of Applied Finance (Macquarie University)
– Advanced Diploma of Financial Services – Financial Planning (Deakin University)
– Diploma of Financial Services – Financial Planning (Deakin University)
– Certificate III in Financial Services (NSW Public Trustee / Dept. of Education
2012 – Top 50 Financial Planner in Australia – Wealth Professional
2010 – Top 50 Financial Planner in Australia (Australian Financial Review Smart Investor Masterclass)
2009 – National Finalist, Value of Advice awards (Financial Planning Association of Australia)
- Provide clear, tax effective, strategic investment advice
– Empower clients to take continual action towards achieving their financial and lifestyle goals
– Maintain regular client communication with a high level of service
James has been married to his beautiful wife Chiara since 2006 and has one little princess – Chloe, who was born in 2009 and is the biggest joy in their lives. He resides in East Killara on Sydney’s upper North Shore and in his spare time enjoys playing soccer and spending time with family. He is passionate about financial planning however has a weakness for fast cars and collecting antiques (which seems a bit counterintuitive but is true).
Request a complementary appointment with James Gerrard – Certified Financial Planner by clicking here.